Back in 2008 I developed my own Content Management System (CMS) for Lemonberry as we had a need to provide our clients with websites where they could have a rich interface for keeping the content up-to-date, whilst keeping the stucture and design of the site to us.
- Multiple user levels
- Page and block based content management
- Support for plugins
- Automatic RSS feed generation
- Automatic form capture
- Versatile tree based menu structures
- Rich administration interface
- Comment/Discussion options
- Media management options
- Built in flexible picture gallery
I stopped development around 2010 and moved to WordPress as it had overtaken my solution in terms of quality of code and functionality. I haven’t looked back since!