This incredible creation is a cluster of 40 Raspberry Pi’s all linked together to create a “mini super computer”.
Here’s the specs:
- 40 cores Broadcom BCM2835 @700 MHz
- 20 GB total distributed RAM 5 TB disk storage – upgradeable to 12 TB
- ~440 GB flash storage
- Internal 10/100 network connects individual nodes
- Internal wireless N network can be configured as an access point or bridge.
- External ports: four 10/100 LAN and one gigabit LAN (internal network), 1 router uplink
- Case has a mostly toolless design, facilitating easy hot-swapping of parts
- Outer dimenions: 9.9″ x 15.5″ x 21.8″
- Approximate system cost of $3,000.
Here’s a video:
And here’s the link for more information: